WEDDING RINGS

Women - do you wear or hide your wedding ring when you go out for some strange cock?

• Total voters
I want to seduce and dominate a woman on fire for my cock and tongue. Unless I see the wedding. Ring, the challenge of her submission to be Mine is not there. SINGLE WOMAN just go on to the next bloke while a married slut, once fucked fully satisfied, will come back for more with No obligations..
Whether it’s spoken or not, a lot of cucks prefer a black man who wants to seduce his wife, mainly because she’s his wife,,,fortunately there are a lot of black men that see it as a special conquest, made even more special by doing it right in front of the husband, letting him see how easy it is for her to forget him (if only temporary), in favor of the man thrusting into her,,,and then there’s the blacks that see it as “dues paid” for past acts of “whitey”,,,whatever the motivation, I always get the better end of the deal,,,at least from my viewpoint, and when I’m having an encounter, my viewpoint is really all that matters,,,yay me!

I assume most people come here to get their fantasies stimulated, basically fodder for masturbation, even a pic like the one below might offer something for someone, no faces, and no watermarks, I just can’t see the reason to post a picture thats more of a distraction than an inspiration,,,of course you’re welcome to do whatever you want.

Attachments

• 6FE85BF0-A3E7-478C-921B-765E4329DC8B.jpeg
    6FE85BF0-A3E7-478C-921B-765E4329DC8B.jpeg
    665.2 KB · Views: 218
I can understand “Ok”,,,but your question mark makes it seem you’re bewildered,,,as am I, trying to figure out why a pic with no faces exposed needs to be ruined with a watermark?
It’s really weird of you to see a Hot Ass picture like that and your thought is…The Watermarks?? Lmfaooo you’re probably fun to be around haha.

It’s really weird of you to see a Hot Ass picture like that and your thought is…The Watermarks?? Lmfaooo you’re probably fun to be around haha.
Well,,,all the people that were in the room when I made my videos thought so,,,these days (if you do a search on my profile), I concentrate on captions,,,I don’t need faces all the time, but I prefer them, but when not available I can still write a caption for them, so from my point of view, pix with watermarks are pointless. And lastly, you must be easy to please, I’m sure the woman is a hot representation of a Hotwife, and the bull is no doubt above par, but since you can’t see much of the woman, and only the back of the man, I seriously doubt your ability to judge what can be considered a “Hot Ass” picture! Sorry!

Back