WEDDING RINGS

Women - do you wear or hide your wedding ring when you go out for some strange cock?

• Total voters
My wife meets alone with a very good looking coworker he thinks he’s having a secret affair with her....I ask for the details and she tells me most I think but keeps the romantic details longer .... one she let slip was he always asks if he can “ stay inside “. She tells him no on high risk days especially and really doesn’t want to take that risk at all they don’t use conforms but one night she said she had told him it was high risk before they even started and during his foreplay of going down on her he slipped her ring off came up put it on the night stand and entered her she though it was hot.....but she said he felt he wasn’t going to pull out and She was right ....without saying a word she said came inside her ..... she said he kissed her for a while in bed not letting her clean up......after she said for the very first time it felt strange when she put the ring back on .... now every time he slips her ring off and makes love to her mostly staying inside .... she told me it has nothing to with love but gets a very sexy feeling when he takes her ring off and she feels him cum .

Is there
tumblr_o043trHTu21v33km3o1_500.jpg
Symbolic meaning to these rings? Both ring fingers and right thumb? If so, what is it? Thanks

Back