WEDDING RINGS

Women - do you wear or hide your wedding ring when you go out for some strange cock?

• Total voters
dh4468_digitalhotties-net_00100-jpg.2303904
Love women in nylons

We’ve got to think reality sometimes as it’s a possibility that any one of these white women could be married to the black guy she’s shown with. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t love seeing all these married women who’s cheating on their husbands whether they know about it or not.

We’ve got to think reality sometimes as it’s a possibility that any one of these white women could be married to the black guy she’s shown with. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t love seeing all these married women who’s cheating on their husbands whether they know about it or not.
I love your point of view! I'm so glad u too support white woman taking black cock married cheating on their pathetic inferior white men and their unsatisfying cock and loads.

Could not agree more. It's too often assumed on this community that a white woman with a Black guy is cheating on her husband/bf. While it's totally ok (and hot), many Black men/white women couples are legit couples/married/sexfriends...

Back