WEDDING RINGS

Women - do you wear or hide your wedding ring when you go out for some strange cock?

• Total voters

You're absolutely and positively 100% correct!
I watched as Pam got her very first taste, literally her first taste, of Edwin's massive black cock! I was also witnessing Pam give her first ever blow job to someone other than myself. The sight of her white hand around his black stiff cock would've meant far less had it all not been enhanced by the engagement and wedding rings on her hand. When Edwin could hold back no longer and blew his first load of hot cum, Pam couldn't swallow fast enough and his overflow dripped from her mouth down onto Pam's hand and over her wedding rings! Strangely, for me anyway, that sight added an additional measurement of excitement that I had never ever experienced before. It was an awesome feeling and for which I find insufficient vocabulary to reasonably describe and give proper emphasis too. The sight of wedding rings while your woman is getting royally fucked by a well endowed black bull, I think, is the least we should expect!

Please don't call her a "nasty cum drinking French whore", that is simply unwarranted! Lol
She's simply a beautiful French lady having fun and drinking hot black cum rather than a glass of fine French Red Wine! And she is beautiful!

Such a hot pic

I see my old university friend, Edwin, on his knees between Pam's legs almost exactly like in this picture! The only differences being is that Pam had her knees bent and her bottom lifted so as to give Edwin's BBC better access to her love nest! Also, Edwin was holding Pam's right waist in his left hand and his over 11" black monstrosity in his right as he guided it to its intended destination. (Edwin had the pleasure of giving Pam her first ever black cock almost 4 years ago) Watching Pam's pussy secumb to, and successfully swallow that huge black intruder was awe inspiring!

Back