Wedding rings

The wedding ring must be a symbol that gives you permission to cum inside that pussy too.
That BBC is always sending me back home with a little something extra to explain.
So many of us white husbands have to put up with wives that need black cock. Nothing I could do to stop it so I just live with it.

Definitely leave on...I look for the wedding ring. Chances are they are used to lousy sex with their undersized white husbands. Plus definitely a thrill to conquer a white man's wife. If I go to a store or supermarket in a white neighborhood, I look for an overdressed white women with a wedding ring. I usually start the conversation asking where I can find an item. Usually in under an hour I find a score.
Reparations start with that stealth attack, targeting the white man's weakness so his wife's outlook, desires, alliances, voting choices, etc. are permanently realigned to serve the superior Black Man. A wise and effective strategy! More often than not, hubby will end up bowing down too; society almost mandates it now.

Definitely leave on...I look for the wedding ring. Chances are they are used to lousy sex with their undersized white husbands. Plus definitely a thrill to conquer a white man's wife. If I go to a store or supermarket in a white neighborhood, I look for an overdressed white women with a wedding ring. I usually start the conversation asking where I can find an item. Usually in under an hour I find a score.
Its funny how often my 60yo wife still gets hit on by black men. Its as if they know she has a BBC fetish

Last edited:
Perfect attitude! 😍
Please tell it to all other black men, especially the more timid ones ;)

Chris: I used to take off my wedding ring whenever I dated guys on the side. And then even when hubby was there. When Ray asked why,
I told him the truth, "When I'm with another guy, I don't feel very married to you". I could tell he was a little hurt but it's true.
But now, I just leave it on 'cause so many times, I accidentally left it at the other guy's apartment or motel (that happens when you're wasted or baked).

It was pretty intense when this one guy took it off the night stand and dropped it in the used condom. He showed me and we both laughed.
He put it on the headboard so hubby couldn't miss it. I guess I could have taken it before Ray got home but I just left it there. I've told you, weed does something to me. That or I really was turned-on by this guy and wanted him to become my regular bull.

Absolutely.....my wife and I were out at a movie theatre....no lie....we're on a date, holding hands in line at the concession stand, she has her ring on....2 fairly young black guys were in line behind us....literally hit on her right in front of me like I wasn't even there. Funny thing about it....she engaged with them like I wasn't there....it was literally so hot...I was leaking underneath my jeans....if she only knew! haha
Sounds like you and your wife have not gotten to the wife sharing stage. At least not with black men. Do you talk about that?

Back