Wedding ring

When do you wear wedding ring?

• Total voters
If we ever acted this out I would insist she keeps it on.

My favorite videos are ones where the wife is stroking the cock that's fucking her as he cums inside her and her ring is plainly visible.

Also love ones where the bull cums on her ring and her husband sucks it clean.

There's one floating around where she puts her rings in her pussy after she's creampied and her hubby has to fish them out and clean her up which is hot too.

Wife wears hers most of the time...…….99%. But every once in a while when she and her Boss/Lover are feeling in the right mood, she has a small diamond ring her bought her on a trip once and she will wear that instead. They were feeling particularly hot n bothered on that trip as she was definitely in her fertile time of the month, he had rented the honeymoon suite (the penthouse was already taken, this was the next best room) and everyone assumed they were newlyweds which was a huge turn on for them too...….they were out walking, he guided her in a small jewelry shop and they picked out the ring. Spent the week wearing it and doing EVERYTHING one can to get pregnant too...….including putting her diaphragm in AFTER sex to hold his sperm inside, putting pillows under her hips to keep them up and his sperm pooled at her cervix, and even masturbating after he came in her so her womb would suck up as much sperm as possible (a video they saw online). No pregnancy happened...…..but they had a heck of a week trying!!

CW

Wife wears hers most of the time...…….99%. But every once in a while when she and her Boss/Lover are feeling in the right mood, she has a small diamond ring her bought her on a trip once and she will wear that instead. They were feeling particularly hot n bothered on that trip as she was definitely in her fertile time of the month, he had rented the honeymoon suite (the penthouse was already taken, this was the next best room) and everyone assumed they were newlyweds which was a huge turn on for them too...….they were out walking, he guided her in a small jewelry shop and they picked out the ring. Spent the week wearing it and doing EVERYTHING one can to get pregnant too...….including putting her diaphragm in AFTER sex to hold his sperm inside, putting pillows under her hips to keep them up and his sperm pooled at her cervix, and even masturbating after he came in her so her womb would suck up as much sperm as possible (a video they saw online). No pregnancy happened...…..but they had a heck of a week trying!!

CW
Keep the cuc stuff in the cuc forum, not here

I always wear my ring when I'm with another man or if I'm out looking to meet somebody. I find it sexy for them to know that I am married. Sometimes when my bull fucks me well I will take it off and put it on his necklace for him to wear as a trophy. He lets me earn it back another time if I have sex with him and he feels pleased with my performance.

Back