We are going to Jamaica 🇯🇲 ... any advice for cuck play and finding bulls

My husband and I are going to be in Jamaica for two weeks in March assuming nothing too crazy happens. When it comes to finding bulls to play with a lot depends on where you are staying. This will be our 30th time at Hedonism. A few years ago it was easy to set something up with one staff at Hedo. He would tell his friends, and pretty soon there was a train outside your door! I do not hit on the staff at Hedo anymore as I know they will be fired and those jobs are not easy to come by. If you are staying at an all-inclusive like Hedo it's very difficult for locals to get in without paying day fees., which most of them can't afford.

We have never stayed any place in Jamaica other than Hedonism. This year we wanted to do something different. We booked a week in Negril at a beach hotel. Then we are going to Hedonism for our second week. My husband thought it would be great to experience Jamaican culture. I on the other hand was thinking about Jamaican Big Bamboos! If we have a hotel room I can bring friends back to our room, something I can't do at an all-inclusive.

Jamaican men are definitely not shy. They have fun personalities and love to flirt. I've never had a problem finding men to play within Jamaica. However, my husband thinks I need to promote myself! He wanted me to purchase some Queen of Spades jewelry, and clothing to let the guy know I was available. I now have a necklace and anklet. I don't know why I agreed to do this, but if any guy comments on my QSO jewelry, I have to immediately show him my QSO panties. The next rule is that I can only wear QSO panties or nothing. If I don't have panties on I have to show him what the panties would have covered. I also purchased two QSO bikinis and a tank top that I'll be wearing as a cover-up sometimes with panties sometimes not. I have to admit that at first, I wasn't excited about letting everyone know that I was there to be fucked. Then I really started getting excited about doing it. I hope a lot of guys notice my QSO necklace! I'm really getting off on the idea of flashing my pussy and telling the guys that my husband made me agree to do that whenever someone comments on jewelry. Hopefully, they will tell their friends!

Hope you enjoy your vacation. Guys are everywhere, you just need to let them know you might be available.
Oh yes, this 👏 😍xxx

We are so excited to travel and the only thing it will be nervous seem to find a bowl we are shy couple so the best thing if people approach us and started flirting… what are some spots to do that ?!?

We are so excited to travel and the only thing it will be nervous seem to find a bowl we are shy couple so the best thing if people approach us and started flirting… what are some spots to do that ?!?
There are jamaican bulls on here, but negril, montego bay and Ochi are good spots to get hit on

What are some good air bnb to stay at near hedonism in negril jamaica that allows you to bring locals back? I wanting one near the beach!

Last edited:
Back