We are going to Jamaica 🇯🇲 ... any advice for cuck play and finding bulls

My husband and I are going to be in Jamaica for two weeks in March assuming nothing too crazy happens. When it comes to finding bulls to play with a lot depends on where you are staying. This will be our 30th time at Hedonism. A few years ago it was easy to set something up with one staff at Hedo. He would tell his friends, and pretty soon there was a train outside your door! I do not hit on the staff at Hedo anymore as I know they will be fired and those jobs are not easy to come by. If you are staying at an all-inclusive like Hedo it's very difficult for locals to get in without paying day fees., which most of them can't afford.

We have never stayed any place in Jamaica other than Hedonism. This year we wanted to do something different. We booked a week in Negril at a beach hotel. Then we are going to Hedonism for our second week. My husband thought it would be great to experience Jamaican culture. I on the other hand was thinking about Jamaican Big Bamboos! If we have a hotel room I can bring friends back to our room, something I can't do at an all-inclusive.

Jamaican men are definitely not shy. They have fun personalities and love to flirt. I've never had a problem finding men to play within Jamaica. However, my husband thinks I need to promote myself! He wanted me to purchase some Queen of Spades jewelry, and clothing to let the guy know I was available. I now have a necklace and anklet. I don't know why I agreed to do this, but if any guy comments on my QSO jewelry, I have to immediately show him my QSO panties. The next rule is that I can only wear QSO panties or nothing. If I don't have panties on I have to show him what the panties would have covered. I also purchased two QSO bikinis and a tank top that I'll be wearing as a cover-up sometimes with panties sometimes not. I have to admit that at first, I wasn't excited about letting everyone know that I was there to be fucked. Then I really started getting excited about doing it. I hope a lot of guys notice my QSO necklace! I'm really getting off on the idea of flashing my pussy and telling the guys that my husband made me agree to do that whenever someone comments on jewelry. Hopefully, they will tell their friends!

Hope you enjoy your vacation. Guys are everywhere, you just need to let them know you might be available.

Unrelated but I just wanted to comment that your feet are gorgeous! You seem to be a lovely lady. I hope you guys have fun!

My husband and I are going to be in Jamaica for two weeks in March assuming nothing too crazy happens. When it comes to finding bulls to play with a lot depends on where you are staying. This will be our 30th time at Hedonism. A few years ago it was easy to set something up with one staff at Hedo. He would tell his friends, and pretty soon there was a train outside your door! I do not hit on the staff at Hedo anymore as I know they will be fired and those jobs are not easy to come by. If you are staying at an all-inclusive like Hedo it's very difficult for locals to get in without paying day fees., which most of them can't afford.

We have never stayed any place in Jamaica other than Hedonism. This year we wanted to do something different. We booked a week in Negril at a beach hotel. Then we are going to Hedonism for our second week. My husband thought it would be great to experience Jamaican culture. I on the other hand was thinking about Jamaican Big Bamboos! If we have a hotel room I can bring friends back to our room, something I can't do at an all-inclusive.

Jamaican men are definitely not shy. They have fun personalities and love to flirt. I've never had a problem finding men to play within Jamaica. However, my husband thinks I need to promote myself! He wanted me to purchase some Queen of Spades jewelry, and clothing to let the guy know I was available. I now have a necklace and anklet. I don't know why I agreed to do this, but if any guy comments on my QSO jewelry, I have to immediately show him my QSO panties. The next rule is that I can only wear QSO panties or nothing. If I don't have panties on I have to show him what the panties would have covered. I also purchased two QSO bikinis and a tank top that I'll be wearing as a cover-up sometimes with panties sometimes not. I have to admit that at first, I wasn't excited about letting everyone know that I was there to be fucked. Then I really started getting excited about doing it. I hope a lot of guys notice my QSO necklace! I'm really getting off on the idea of flashing my pussy and telling the guys that my husband made me agree to do that whenever someone comments on jewelry. Hopefully, they will tell their friends!

Hope you enjoy your vacation. Guys are everywhere, you just need to let them know you might be available.
Hi, VegascplXXX! I am currently in Jamaica. For your stay at Hedonism II, did you book with a group, or directly with the resort ?

Jamaica has 14 parishes (A parish is the equivalent of a US State), any informed advise would be determined by which parish you will be staying in, however I’ll share a few tips.

Lodging- If you are interested in the “local” experience, an all inclusive is not for you, lodge locally (Air BNB, Inns etc). There are a few all-inclusive that cater to the adult lifestyle. There are several hotels located in Negril (City) in the Parish of Westmoreland (West of the island). Negril is essentially a mini Las Vegas and is popularly known as the sin city. Hedonism Resort would be my recommendation if you are interested in swinging , culture and all round a one stop shop.

Entertainment- Several sections of Jamaica are currently under strict regulations due to COVID as you can imagine for this reason I would still recommend Hedonism as they will cater to your entertainment needs on the resort.

If you are interested in staff members or other guests at the hotel, be very open about. Jamaicans are very direct but be discrete when approaching Staff members, some managers can bitch when staff entertain certain conversations with guests “during” work hours.

Much like any other travel destinations, make wise decisions, be create timeless memories and most importantly have fun.

Source. Born and Raised in Jamaica. I’m not going to write a book here but you message me if you have any specific questions.

PS. You will be required to take a COVID test in Jamaica prior to re-entering the US, Hedonism provides the tests at an additional charge.

Relly

Last edited:
That’s amazing tips .. we are shy couple but would love to have bull fun ... my wife loves dancing with others all the times when we out but shy to move ahead unless they start touching her ... we love flirting with others on the beach here but ppl are shy to come up and talk ... we hope ppl approach there and break the ice ..

That’s amazing tips .. we are shy couple but would love to have bull fun ... my wife loves dancing with others all the times when we out but shy to move ahead unless they start touching her ... we love flirting with others on the beach here but ppl are shy to come up and talk ... we hope ppl approach there and break the ice ..
It's easy to get action in Jamaica if you up 2 play. Check your messages I be happy to meet up when your in the island.

Great advice as usual. March should be fun!

PS. You will be required to take a COVID test in Jamaica prior to re-entering the US, Hedonism provides the tests at an additional charge.

Relly
Small correction, Hedonism will provide Covid test complementary, according to Hedo's website. I really think that a lot of people would have canceled if they did not have testing. You would have to worry about where to get tested 3 days before you departed. Now, all we have to worry about is a false positive, and being quarantined!

Small correction, Hedonism will provide Covid test complementary, according to Hedo's website. I really think that a lot of people would have canceled if they did not have testing. You would have to worry about where to get tested 3 days before you departed. Now, all we have to worry about is a false positive, and being quarantined!
I stand corrected.

Cheers

Or positive test followed by illness requiring hospitalization in Jamaica.
You are right, and I'm guessing their hospitals are stetched to the max like ours.

I have an appointment to get the 2nd vaccine in two weeks. Even though I know it's not true, I was already thinking my world will all of a sudden be Normal, but that's not reality!

Quite frankly anyone traveling abroad right now, especially to impoverished countries, better get vaccinated first. I wouldn’t want to go to an hospital to get a bandaid in some poor countries.

Being a individual who has lived and worked in both the United States & Jamaica, also still travel between both countries; I can attest from my experience that Jamaica health care system is not on par with the USA, but their health care infrastructure & service is fairly good. The hospitals in Jamaica are not overwhelmed with COVID-19 cases, but that could change if there is a continuous surge in cases.

Currently, the COVID-19 status for Jamaica as of today January 26, 2021 is: (1). Total cases: 15,153, (2). Active cases: 2,725, (3). Hospitalised person's: 99, (4). Moderately ill: 23, (5). Critical: 11.

in box me and i can update you on the real situation here. I live in Montego Bay and work for the government

Back