We are a fun couple from Ohio looking for a bbc

Out of fairness, we all know if everyone got verified, this site would be so much better. So, imop, this what's needed to weed out the fakes. Especially for those claiming, their wives are interested and she actually doesn't even know what hubby doing.
So, lzzy keep weeding out the fakes and bring forth those who need a little extra help in coming out to the dark side. Thanks for your service. Lol

We are a fun Ohio couple from dayton area looking for a bbc or a hung guy to fuck my gf. We are new to this and this will be our first time so we want someone’s polite and respectful and relatively young. We would like to meet at our place. Must wear a condom if you come to fuck. Looking for serious offers only!
That is a very nice, smackable, lickable, fuckable ass.

They aren’t hard to figure out. The verification procedures on here are soo simple. You don’t even have to show your face. Yet they don’t do it. If it were up to me, this site would be verified members only
I wish they change the rules

We are a fun Ohio couple from dayton area looking for a bbc or a hung guy to fuck my gf. We are new to this and this will be our first time so we want someone’s polite and respectful and relatively young. We would like to meet at our place. Must wear a condom if you come to fuck. Looking for serious offers only!
One of the best asses I've seen here

Back