We are a fun couple from Ohio looking for a bbc

Sometimes you don't know how this site is and create a fake count to scout! Is normal. In my case I also saw there is a lot of trustable people with which you can have fun and decide to verify. And I had some issues... Everybody deserves a bit of trustability due to anonymity
That’s true it’s also important to not share to much until you who that person is

BBC in Cincinnati looking for friendship and fun with couples would definitely like to get to know you guys better and maybe hang out sometime

We need real girls to catch the fakes on here @Lzzybby4u is the best one for the job
Who's exposing her? Why does she get a pass on verification? Smells of straight up hypocrisy. I mean I appreciate the real people and enjoy exposing these dudes pretending to be couples or females but, why does this person get a pass? Fuck that. Lzzybby needs to verify too.

We are a fun Ohio couple from dayton area looking for a bbc or a hung guy to fuck my gf. We are new to this and this will be our first time so we want someone’s polite and respectful and relatively young. We would like to meet at our place. Must wear a condom if you come to fuck. Looking for serious offers only!
Hot little ass on her.

Back