Watching your wife being seduced

Juicyangel

Couple
From
UK
We are a cuckold couple from the UK and we often attend IR parties in London.

My best experience was watching my wife being slowly and sexily seduced by a black lover...

Has anyone else had this experience? The sexiness is not in the sex, but in the seduction.....

Tell me how your wife was seduced and post pics if you have them?

My current wife was taken by a bull right in front of me the first time. He is white but it was really hot. Started out after a drunken pool/hottub party we had. He is a neighbor of ours and he and my wife always flirted with each other but we never discussed him fucking her and she didn't know I was cucked by my ex-wife. Anyway, turns out he was an experienced bull for couples and recognized that it might be something we'd be into so he went for it. Started out with innocent towel snapping and progressed to him telling her he noticed her staring at his big cock in the hot tub and would she like to see it up close. When she looked at me, he said tell her it is ok which I did. It slowly progressed to him getting a blow job from her (with my permission again) and ended with him fucking her right there on our living room floor. So hot

My husband never saw me when fucked me my bull. So it's just exciting for her when I we are talking chat the date. We're flirting and when I invite he in the end and tell him I want fucking, my husband will be very excited. Then I tell my husband exactly when to go fishing because I will fucking. :cool:

24920920.jpg

Oh hell yeah... watching the seduction part was so much more intense than the actual hotel afterward.

To this day, I masturbate more to the thoughts of the bar scene, than the sex.

Don't misunderstand me... watching him fuck my wife was very pleasurable to watch, but the bar scene was intense.

As the saying goes, "It's not the *******, but the thrill of the chase."

Back