Wasting my time

Lots of guys taking pics of wives body and during sex and posting as if they both are into it but wives have no idea. This 1 MF sent me tons of pics til it was time to meet. Even pretended to be her while we chatted. I would say 95% or fake on here..
Thanks for the Real BBC Report!!! I have to agree with your assessment.

Lots of guys taking pics of wives body and during sex and posting as if they both are into it but wives have no idea. This 1 MF sent me tons of pics til it was time to meet. Even pretended to be her while we chatted. I would say 95% or fake on here..
I totally agree, the other thing is the majority of people here don't assume their choices, they simply come here to let off steam, the overwhelming majority are men. And the few times we chat with one of them, it usually doesn't go much further (the worst part is that it is often THEM who send messages first and get in touch). The best for real meetings, it's to stays outside the internet and go out in the real world.

I totally agree, the other thing is the majority of people here don't assume their choices, they simply come here to let off steam, the overwhelming majority are men. And the few times we chat with one of them, it usually doesn't go much further (the worst part is that it is often THEM who send messages first and get in touch). The best for real meetings, it's to stays outside the internet and go out in the real world.
We can't totally agree with staying outside the internet to meet people. We're very late starters and met our only to men through this site until my wife's health took a downturn. It's highly unlikely she would have had those experiences without this or some other internet site. We met both men for a casual lunch and then made a date.

We are assuming this issue goes both ways. We have had some pleasant interactions with gentlemen on here, although we have yet to meet up with any.
We have had plans with several, most recently our l LV visit in Oct, and all fell through. One of them cancelled bc he couldn’t make the trip last minute (we understand things happen), but the others simply ghosted us when we wrote to confirm plans. We are going to become verified and only communicate with those that are going forward.
We have also had the same issue on AFF. We have met 3-4 on AFF over the years who have become friends.

We are assuming this issue goes both ways. We have had some pleasant interactions with gentlemen on here, although we have yet to meet up with any.
We have had plans with several, most recently our l LV visit in Oct, and all fell through. One of them cancelled bc he couldn’t make the trip last minute (we understand things happen), but the others simply ghosted us when we wrote to confirm plans. We are going to become verified and only communicate with those that are going forward.
We have also had the same issue on AFF. We have met 3-4 on AFF over the years who have become friends.
Yup! I understand clearly. It is good, to get verified. I’m interested. DM me, and let’s chat. To be honest, even when people are verified, well the bull crap still plays in. Anyho, let’s chat.

Back