Washington State Members Please say "HI"

At first, I thought those were sharks, in the water. A closer look, they appear to be sail boards, or paddle boards. Still, the thought of sharks, stays with me.

No, they are sail boats, motor boats, and/or paddle boats. The pirates land on Alki at least once yearly. Alki is a very busy tourist attraction and many people visit it yearly, especially during spring and summer. I enjoy meeting the sexy women tourists at the beach and in the local establishments.

Not many African Americans in Alki, but the other races are very friendly and I really enjoy the people and the place. It's only about 10 minutes from downtown Seattle, across the Puget Sound waters.

No, they are sail boats, motor boats, and/or paddle boats. The pirates land on Alki at least once yearly. Alki is a very busy tourist attraction and many people visit it yearly, especially during spring and summer. I enjoy meeting the sexy women tourists at the beach and in the local establishments.

Not many African Americans in Alki, but the other races are very friendly and I really enjoy the people and the place. It's only about 10 minutes from downtown Seattle, across the Puget Sound waters.

Looks beautiful

Back