Washington state Introduction to bbc

I’m looking for someone that could meet my wife and I for drinks. We could chat and let my wife relax over a few drinks then head back to our room, we are looking to book a room somewhere in the Seattle area over the next few week’s probably may 5th or 6th. We would like you and I to give my wife a good massage probably nothing to sexual, depending on her comfort. Then I would probably get naked and let her suck my cock and start to eat her out while you continue to massage her. then you get naked and watch us have sex. I will try and encourage her to do more with you but she is very shy and just starting to explore her sexuality so I feel like having you rub yourself in front of her and letting her see a bbc while we have sex would be her limit.

We are a mid 30’s couple. I consider my wife a PAWG. She has a great ass! Looking for someone that is educated, can keep a conversation going, funny, and clean, and good at giving massages! She would prefer someone fit and muscular but not a requirement, age is less important.

Please let me know if this is a scenario you might possibly be interested in?!

I’m looking for someone that could meet my wife and I for drinks. We could chat and let my wife relax over a few drinks then head back to our room, we are looking to book a room somewhere in the Seattle area over the next few week’s probably may 5th or 6th. We would like you and I to give my wife a good massage probably nothing to sexual, depending on her comfort. Then I would probably get naked and let her suck my cock and start to eat her out while you continue to massage her. then you get naked and watch us have sex. I will try and encourage her to do more with you but she is very shy and just starting to explore her sexuality so I feel like having you rub yourself in front of her and letting her see a bbc while we have sex would be her limit.

We are a mid 30’s couple. I consider my wife a PAWG. She has a great ass! Looking for someone that is educated, can keep a conversation going, funny, and clean, and good at giving massages! She would prefer someone fit and muscular but not a requirement, age is less important.

Please let me know if this is a scenario you might possibly be interested in?!
I wish you lots of luck

I have a few beta boys serving me online on this site. I think your post is 99% ok, but what I would suggest is that you lower the expectations a bit. I think setting up a mutual massage for your wife is a great idea for a first time. I would suggest that be the limit for the first time and allow your wife to talk to the bull AFTER the massage. Let her get more comfortable and then your 2nd meeting can be more sexual.

Just my advice from years of experience, but good luck anyway :)

Back