Washington DC SBM BBC Looking For a Summer Lover-DC, Northern Va, and Maryland say hello

jltechie

Male
From
DC, US
Summer is finally here and I hope everyone is doing well. I'm a single professional living and working in NW DC. I'm 39, 5'10", and 185 lbs. I'd like to meet one woman to have great times in and out of the bedroom if possible. A summer lover if you will. Now if we're really feeling each other extending the relationship would be cool of course! If you're considered thick, curvy, and BBW please respond as well. Let's chat.

John

Attachments

• 79792.jpeg
    79792.jpeg
    651.7 KB · Views: 104
Summer is finally here and I hope everyone is doing well. I'm a single professional living and working in NW DC. I'm 39, 5'10", and 185 lbs. I'd like to meet one woman to have great times in and out of the bedroom if possible. A summer lover if you will. Now if we're really feeling each other extending the relationship would be cool of course! If you're considered thick, curvy, and BBW please respond as well. Let's chat.

John
Hey there, hubby and I are very interested in meeting you...we are in Rockvill

John
That's a big dick

John
Send me your number

John
Very nice pic 😘

currently residing in Maryland can travel or host depending on the situation I have been in the lifestyle for five years I attend parties clubs private events hotel parties

Im 6’4 175 with a lot of stamina

Attachments

• 6DE88B22-30A0-4B98-B1E4-9A2FDC065C96.jpeg
    6DE88B22-30A0-4B98-B1E4-9A2FDC065C96.jpeg
    565.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 052ED4DF-D51B-43D0-94D2-25AEB7AC2F41.jpeg
    052ED4DF-D51B-43D0-94D2-25AEB7AC2F41.jpeg
    344 KB · Views: 15
Back