SBM in NW Washington DC searching for single woman

jltechie

Male
From
DC, US
I'm a single professional living alone in NW DC. I'm searching for a single woman who realizes, accepts, and wants to act on her desires for BBC.

Ideally a woman who lives in DC or no more than 20 miles out would be nice. I'm fully vaccinated as of April 15th and can host on a regular basis.

Easy going and down to earth. Passionate and sensual but also very passionately dominant. If I've piqued your interest, let's chat.

John

I'm a single professional living alone in NW DC. I'm searching for a single woman who realizes, accepts, and wants to act on her desires for BBC.

Ideally a woman who lives in DC or no more than 20 miles out would be nice. I'm fully vaccinated as of April 15th and can host on a regular basis.

Easy going and down to earth. Passionate and sensual but also very passionately dominant. If I've piqued your interest, let's chat.

John
I’m very interested in getting to know you, contact me if you’re interested 2CAF7D20-6DA8-42A4-BB32-6354BC8280CF.png

Hello, I have a mature latina mom in NW DC that you might be interested in.

For better understanding where we are: near the Old Walter Reed

Hello, I have a mature latina mom in NW DC that you might be interested in.

For better understanding where we are: near the Old Walter Reed

Hello. I’m in NW DC also and I just Luv my Latina mature women. If you’re stop interested, message me. Have pics to share also.

Back