Wash DC White Boy Watching!

I’m a young white professional in the DC area who has been active in the Swinger community.

I’ve previously served as a bull to wives into younger men esp, in my college days.

I’ve also done a lot of reverse interracial-been with many black, African, Asian, Middle Eastern, and Hispanic women both in the lifestyle and out.

Recently, I’ve become more interested in watching white wives and women get BBC. I’ve seen it at a few play parties, and it’s def a hot thing to watch.

I’m actually surprised the hotwife BBC scene isn’t as big here as in other cities given how diverse and open things are in the DC area.

Anyways! Just saying hi!

I’m a young white professional in the DC area who has been active in the Swinger community.

I’ve previously served as a bull to wives into younger men esp, in my college days.

I’ve also done a lot of reverse interracial-been with many black, African, Asian, Middle Eastern, and Hispanic women both in the lifestyle and out.

Recently, I’ve become more interested in watching white wives and women get BBC. I’ve seen it at a few play parties, and it’s def a hot thing to watch.

I’m actually surprised the hotwife BBC scene isn’t as big here as in other cities given how diverse and open things are in the DC area.

Anyways! Just saying hi!
Sounds very familiar as I also recall attending swing events in DC and being mesmerized by white wives and BBC. Surprised to hear the scene isn’t very active…DC was the kinkiest city I ever lived in…

Sounds very familiar as I also recall attending swing events in DC and being mesmerized by white wives and BBC. Surprised to hear the scene isn’t very active…DC was the kinkiest city I ever lived in…
Makes one wonder about the political involvement in the scene.?

DC can be a very kinky city, but people are very guarded too

Exactly!

DC is a very liberal open place with many attractive people from everywhere.

Problem is that both men and women here are very much into their careers+a lot of people are in politics/have clearances which makes it less lifestyle friendly under the surface.
The lifestyle scene here also has it’s own issues too.

Exactly!

Problem is that both men and women here are very much into their careers+a lot of people are in politics/have clearances which makes it less lifestyle friendly under the surface.
Such as?

Exactly!

You hit it on the head! Talk about cock-blocking circumstances.

DC is not the kinkiest city. But it gets down if you know how to sniff it out but it’s hard. But that’s simply not true when you say you’re from NYC in your username lol I’m sorry.

You hit it on the head! Talk about cock-blocking circumstances.

Not only the professional stuff but I’d say DC is def one of the unfriendliest cities in the country, if not the unfriendliest.

People overall here are quite standoffish and generally unfriendly. Even compared to places like NYC or LA.

Not only the professional stuff but I’d say DC is def one of the unfriendliest cities in the country, if not the unfriendliest.

People overall here are quite standoffish and generally unfriendly. Even compared to places like NYC or LA.
No city is as stand offish or unfriendly as LA.

Back