Warm cum from a BBC down your throat or all over your face?

I never got the whole spurting all over a woman's face thing. I prefer to unload directly into her throat, after first confirming that it's okay with her.

After doing such a good job pleasing me orally, I think it's a waste to then pull out to cum all over her face. I get the impulse some may have to degrade her in that way, but I prefer to let a sexy white woman feed from me. That sensation of just releasing inside her her guzzling throat is so incredibly wonderful, and so beautifully perverted.

If alone, my wife much prefers swallowing unless she’s making me a video and she sometimes ask them to pull out and nut all over her face as she knows I LOVE to watch that. When i‘m sitting close by watching or holding her hair back as she sucks, she will swallow at times if they beg her to and she loves cum, but she loves to have them jack off on her face as she loves to please me as well and one of my favorite things in life is watching a BBC twitch and shoot ropes of cum across her face and then to watch her take that cock in her hand right at the end, still spurting a bit and suck the ever loving ******* out of it until he can’t take it any longer! She’s such a good girl and puts on such a good show when i watch or she’s making me videos!

Some women like the mental submission of positioning themselves and patiently waiting for cum to shoot from a thick cock all over their faces.....and some enjoy swallowing and sucking the last drop from a cock

Which way do you find yourself gravitating to please your handler? Let us see you at your best

I cum deep down her throat
Down both of ours throats.

Back