Warm cum from a BBC down your throat or all over your face?

My wife swallows all black man cum. She was taught very early fucking black men that a black mans cum can't be wasted. The older black man that that used her also taught her a lot about sex for sure. Wife didn't know much about sex and neither I. We were young, in great shape, attractive, and impressionable. We had been with two black guys, one night stands, before she started fucking Fred the married 56 year old black man. The wife had a friend a black chick at work she told her she liked fucking black men and I liked too watch. A couple of days later the black chick told my wife about Fred a friend of her husband. This guy and two of his black friends that were also older, married, and black rented an apartment so they could bring their girlfriends there on the down low. My wife called him and he said that she can come over and he will fuck her like the white married slut she is but NO HUSBAND. When she told me that evening about the no husband thing caught me off guard but I felt like the wife wouldn't go for it. I asked her well when are you going over there to just see how she would react. I asked had she ever met him and she had not. A few days later my wife came home she said that they had set a for her to go meet him. She said that she had talked to him a few times and said he is filthy and wants to teach me how to be a proper bbc slut. That night was the first time she ever met him. She said his dick was magnificent and beautiful. She sucked his dick until he came down her throat and swallowed every drop. She rimmed and french kissed asshole in every position there was. He fucked her pussy in every position there is and came in her pussy twice. She said that she came uncontrollably when he was fucking her and she said she came while she was french kissing his asshole. She got his dick hard and he put her on all fours and proceeded to take my wife's virgin asshole. After a few minutes she said she was loving taking that big black dick up her asshole. After that black man had shot four loads of cum in my wife's body he still wanted to degrad or push my wife's sexual limits. After my wife had cleaned his bbc with her tongue he told her to come with him. He sat her on the toilet and stood in front of her laying his dick in her mouth. This black man started pissing in her mouth. She said she didn't swallow his piss but he still unloaded his bladder in my wife's mouth. After he had finished pissing she said he turned around put one leg up on the tub bent over telling her to eat his ass out. She said she still had his piss dripping off her chin when she spread apart his ass cheeks so she could get her tongue deep in his asshole. The wife did all of this the very first time she met him. When she left I bet that black man was shocked by how much of a slut my young wife is. After that night this black man did some very nasty things to my wife that I didn't find out about until a few years later.

Back