Wanting to try a threesome in Tyler TX

Highlight1887

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
My husband and I have an extremely great sex life. Last night we took ourselves out of the house and got a hotel room in town to change it up a bit. We are very open. I’ve had my share of bbc hookups while we’ve been together but never kept up with them as they were just one night hook ups. Anywho we played with one of our toys with him inside me too and would really like to try for a threesome that includes double vaginal. We are located in Tyler TX and would hope to find someone that would like to join and that is comfortable with that.

My husband and I have an extremely great sex life. Last night we took ourselves out of the house and got a hotel room in town to change it up a bit. We are very open. I’ve had my share of bbc hookups while we’ve been together but never kept up with them as they were just one night hook ups. Anywho we played with one of our toys with him inside me too and would really like to try for a threesome that includes double vaginal. We are located in Tyler TX and would hope to find someone that would like to join and that is comfortable with that.
I wish I was in Tyler TX, id enjoy a threesum with you. I've had my share over the 30+ years. HMU if you want to chat

Omg I'd love to join I'm a very open minded and bicurious guy that loves mmf cuckold threesome's I'm located in San Antonio

Attachments

• xhamster.com_855348_hubby_sucking_cock_240p (1)-1.mp4
    11.4 MB
I’m interested

I'd also like to pay you a visit. For some reason it's not possible to send you a message.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
I’m 20, hard and looking to help a man please her wife until she’s biting holes in the sheets lol. Let me know if y’all are still interested

Im down im in tyler add me on snap aj_king1991

I stay in tyler add me on snap @ aj_king1991

Back