Wanted Mature Bull in Southwest Florida

38hsquirter

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
We are an older couple seeking an experienced bull to teach us the ways of a black led cuckold relationship. We have moved to the area recently. Due to covid we would like an exclusive relationship. She had a black lover for 17 years in Missouri but it was not a cuckold relationship.

The ideal person would be a well endowed experienced mature alpha bull willing to take his time with my wife to lead my wife into a full cuckold relationship. She does enjoy BBC sex. She is now a 42G BBW with a squirting snapper pussy.

093 (2).jpg105 (2).jpg145.JPGDSC00025 (2).jpg

We are an older couple seeking an experienced bull to teach us the ways of a black led cuckold relationship. We have moved to the area recently. Due to covid we would like an exclusive relationship. She had a black lover for 17 years in Missouri but it was not a cuckold relationship.

The ideal person would be a well endowed experienced mature alpha bull willing to take his time with my wife to lead my wife into a full cuckold relationship. She does enjoy BBC sex. She is now a 42G BBW with a squirting snapper pussy.

View attachment 3674514View attachment 3674517View attachment 3674525View attachment 3674527
Would love to meet the same type of bull on the east coast

View attachment 3674514View attachment 3674517View attachment 3674525View attachment 3674527
Definitely would like an opportunity to show if that's still available. I'm in Lauderdale Lakes, FL

Back