Want to see what wife would do

I think its a wonderful idea NOT !!!!!!!! wrong pic to wrong wife at wrong time and she toddles off down to the nearest cop shot saying someone is sending her obscene messages and hey ho its your number and your pic so your heading for a long stretch inside......you would have to be simple if you followed through with this ******* idea.
Not saying your opinion is wrong but you might not have understood the plan. How is someone going to go to jail just for pretending to be a person that doesn’t exist with a burner phone? It can’t be traced back to you anyway. Burner phones don’t require subscriber information. And provided your not actually stealing a real person’s identity, you’re not breaking any laws. Just sayin…

If and I say if this is real and with all respect given to the thread any of us that are experienced have seen great stories . Right?
So assuming this is true !!!!
Wait a few days just send a hello or “ Hi again “ message if she so much as says hello then tone down the conversation to seductive complimentary chat get a face picture sent back from her and it’s a done deal if handled correctly.
At that point just omg you are beautiful and you better find one that resembles him a lot or find a real one . Watch her in public closely see how her eyes will find or concentrate on attractive black men . I can’t absolutely say how she vs me will accept it patience is a virtue if all goes well a couple patient weeks or months of grooming are worth years of enjoyment.
And with that I’m done with my opinion on this . :lips::sex::qos:

I disagree, I think that's everything you could have ever hoped for from this. Like I said in my post, I know it's an absolute 0% chance my wife would ever cheat with a stranger from a wrong number dick pic, you're just trying to gage reaction. If that's real that wife was clearly interested to keep responding, how often would you keep responding to a random wrong number?

If real it piqued her interest a little for sure. LondonCuck, did your wife ever tell you about this? I wouldn't definitely follow up again, and the longer she doesn't say anything to you the better.
Oh no she definately hasnt said anything still turns me on thinking about it.

Awesome. Assuming she doesn't cuck you, does she know about your interest at all? Feels like a great start if not. She was interested enough to keep talking, all but said outright that it's a fantasy (or at least acknowledged it could be) and didn't come to you to say you won't believe what happened to me today. She definitely stewed on it a little bit.
Yeah we both have a mutual interest.

One of me and my husband role-play is the cheating wife he hides in the room next-door when I Bing my black lover In and he spies on us I let the black balls know I have a husband and he got a little dick and don’t know how to use it while they fuck me like a slutty bitch I am
We can do that

You ever try again? The fact that she kept answering and admitted to an alleged stranger that she fantasizes about bbc tells me that she was interested but her conscience was telling her that she should refrain. Did she tell you about the message afterwards?

You ever try again? The fact that she kept answering and admitted to an alleged stranger that she fantasizes about bbc tells me that she was interested but her conscience was telling her that she should refrain. Did she tell you about the message afterwards?
No i havent tried since and no she didnt tell me about the message

You should try again if you feel inclined. I say this because it could potentially be fun for both of you and open her up to casually flirting with someone other than yourself. The key is to make "Rick" seem alpha and dominant but also friendly and not pushy. She must feel as comfortable as possible in what is probably a slightly uncomfortable (but arousing) situation.

No i havent tried since and no she didnt tell me about the message
You really should have done another text with her to gauge her curiosity. That first one planted a seed that she may have nurtured into her own fantasy. She mentioned her having fantasized in that conversation, you have to ask a follow up on that.

You really should have done another text with her to gauge her curiosity. That first one planted a seed that she may have nurtured into her own fantasy. She mentioned her having fantasized in that conversation, you have to ask a follow up on that.
I think it might make it abit obvious

I think it might make it abit obvious
No way, just text that you’re saying hello and start with asking her how she’s doing. You feel out her responses and play off of them. Look, she mentioned she has thought of black men in fantasy, there is something there. She was wowed by the pic and said as much. I’m telling you there is something to work with going on with her.

I agree with one2submit. She continued to respond every time "Rick" messaged her. If she had truly been bothered or uninterested she would have either been more forceful about telling him to stop or just plain didn't answer. I also believe she didn't tell you "Rick" messaged her because she felt guilty. Obviously she has no reason to feel guilty if some random perv sends her a dick pic and she rejects him. BUT, if a guy shes attracted to falls into her lap and sends her a dick pic and she secretly enjoyed it, then that's where the guilt and reluctancy come in and make her feel like she can't tell you about what happened.

Back