Want to see what wife would do

LondonCuck

Male
Gold Member
My fantasy is for my wife to cheat on me with a bbc and was thinking how cool it would be if one of you guys sent her a pic or video of your big huge black cock and said that you got the wrong number and it was meant for someone else i would love for you to tell me her reaction and tell me what she says and to know where it would go.Are any of you guys up for it.Thanks

My girl randomly got texted by a decent looking black dude (work associate) in the middle of the night. She held a conversation with him/was polite but when he tried to escalate things sexually she shut him down. He had pretty weak game. But if he'd have gone too hard I've no doubt she'd have shut him down sooner.

I have my doubts my girl could be converted by this method. You know yours better.

If she's not inclined to cheat/flirt with random guys it won't work.

My girl randomly got texted by a decent looking black dude (work associate) in the middle of the night. She held a conversation with him/was polite but when he tried to escalate things sexually she shut him down. He had pretty weak game. But if he'd have gone too hard I've no doubt she'd have shut him down sooner.

I have my doubts my girl could be converted by this method. You know yours better.

If she's not inclined to cheat/flirt with random guys it won't work.
Thanks

My fantasy is for my wife to cheat on me with a bbc and was thinking how cool it would be if one of you guys sent her a pic or video of your big huge black cock and said that you got the wrong number and it was meant for someone else i would love for you to tell me her reaction and tell me what she says and to know where it would go.Are any of you guys up for it.Thanks
Pm me her number and I will

No i havent yet need to grow some balls
I can see that. Honestly though, I would do the burner phone ideal instead. Giving your wifes' number to unknown person telling them to send a dick pic could be an issue, such as, hey your hubby on black to white said to send you a pic of my dic, so here it is.

Instead, do the burner, get pic off the net and say Hey (made up name) here's my pic you wanted, lol. We hitting this weekend? something along those lines.

Back