Want a true steady bull

marriedslut4blax

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
I am a mid aged married woman. Been for 25 years. I've got sandy blond hair, golden eyes with a Statuesque build ..I carry myself with as much class as a woman in heat can carry. My husband & I often go out with the intentions of being noticed & approached by as many black men as possible. My husband is totally cool with it & I so enjoy the attention I get when I am approached.. I am comfortable in heels that put me at about 6',I often wear a skirt without panties along with a low cut blouse. My husband & I have played with this fantasy for years. Videos, websites anything that had info on the lifestyle.. While trying to be discrete on the outside... on the inside all I desire is to be a black man's slut... While living my PTA mom, Happy housewife life...I need a steady bull. Not just a black man...a true bull that has a cock like all white women dream of..11" would be my dream.
I am often approached while out but no matter how many hints I throw. These men are still apprehensive about telling me what I wish they would.. Are there any Bulls in the St. Louis area that would like to chat? Send me a message.. Remember. I want to be owned not asked. I want to be fucked silly not made live too.. I wanna be that woman in the videos that takes dick after dick for her bull. I understand my what my role requires & my mouth is already wide open... Anyone? Please. Let's chat.

I am a mid aged married woman. Been for 25 years. I've got sandy blond hair, golden eyes with a Statuesque build ..I carry myself with as much class as a woman in heat can carry. My husband & I often go out with the intentions of being noticed & approached by as many black men as possible. My husband is totally cool with it & I so enjoy the attention I get when I am approached.. I am comfortable in heels that put me at about 6',I often wear a skirt without panties along with a low cut blouse. My husband & I have played with this fantasy for years. Videos, websites anything that had info on the lifestyle.. While trying to be discrete on the outside... on the inside all I desire is to be a black man's slut... While living my PTA mom, Happy housewife life...I need a steady bull. Not just a black man...a true bull that has a cock like all white women dream of..11" would be my dream.
I am often approached while out but no matter how many hints I throw. These men are still apprehensive about telling me what I wish they would.. Are there any Bulls in the St. Louis area that would like to chat? Send me a message.. Remember. I want to be owned not asked. I want to be fucked silly not made live too.. I wanna be that woman in the videos that takes dick after dick for her bull. I understand my what my role requires & my mouth is already wide open... Anyone? Please. Let's chat.
PM me

Attachments

• 49b7259a-c83c-44ce-b925-728feab914ea.jpg
    49b7259a-c83c-44ce-b925-728feab914ea.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 12
Good girl

You sound wonderful. I wish you well in finding your Bull or Bulls x

Back