Wannabe cuckold in Illinois

Hello I'm Ben, a 24 year old army veteran and college student (almost finished). I'm looking for a relationship with the mutual agreement of cuckolding bening implemented. That being said it's more than just a sexual thing, all though that is a part of it obviously. I'm an open book and will try and respond to any comments on here or my private messages.

Hello I'm Ben, a 24 year old army veteran and college student (almost finished). I'm looking for a relationship with the mutual agreement of cuckolding bening implemented. That being said it's more than just a sexual thing, all though that is a part of it obviously. I'm an open book and will try and respond to any comments on here or my private messages.
What part of Illinois. Do you have a women?

You're in a great area for chicks into black guys. Can I ask what city you're in? I'm looking for the same thing with the possible goal of a mixed f*mly. I've gotten chicks into it that weren't before but it's much harder to snag a so called snowbunny.

You're in a great area for chicks into black guys. Can I ask what city you're in? I'm looking for the same thing with the possible goal of a mixed f*mly. I've gotten chicks into it that weren't before but it's much harder to snag a so called snowbunny.
I'm in Champaign-Urbana since I'm finishing up at U of I

Back