Wannabe cuck looking for a girl to cuck me for real

You take care of funding the experience and I’ll line them up and let them use me while you watch and join in.
I bet you CAN!!!
I can take off work whenever I want to and we can fly and meet up in the different cities to do this. You obviously would come and visit me alone as well. I will need my apartment deep cleaned and laundry always need to be done do you could come in town and stay w me and we can do stuff like that too.

I can take off work whenever I want to and we can fly and meet up in the different cities to do this. You obviously would come and visit me alone as well. I will need my apartment deep cleaned and laundry always need to be done do you could come in town and stay w me and we can do stuff like that too.
😋

One of the things we do already have in common is we both love. Creampies! I love love love receiving them and bulls love giving them and you and then you love to eat me and then and I think this could work out for everyone to be happy. I mean I love cream pies

One of the things we do already have in common is we both love. Creampies! I love love love receiving them and bulls love giving them and you and then you love to eat me and then and I think this could work out for everyone to be happy. I mean I love cream pies
Indeed! Nothing hotter than a tight white pussy full of BBC cum!😍

Back