Wannabe cuck looking for a girl to cuck me for real

Hello everyone,

I'm Mike, 35 years old and new here.
I registered myself here because my huge interest of becoming a cuck.

Looking for a girl who is looking for a cuck. I have a verry high libido. But the truth is my sexual performance sucks. I cum quick whenever i touch a girl and i am small. What do i have to offer? Well i am a stable person. I having a good paid job, i am not boring, openminded. I am from the netherlands. But i am happy to travel, relocate for my dream girl.

So a cuckold relation sounds perfect for me. Its my first time. But i fantasy a lot about it. And i am ready.
I feel u bro good luck

Hello everyone,

Looking for a girl who is looking for a cuck. I have a verry high libido. But the truth is my sexual performance sucks. I cum quick whenever i touch a girl and i am small. What do i have to offer? Well i am a stable person. I having a good paid job, i am not boring, openminded. I am from the netherlands. But i am happy to travel, relocate for my dream girl.

So a cuckold relation sounds perfect for me. Its my first time. But i fantasy a lot about it. And i am ready.
You sound like a natural cuckold that should be serving

I'm ants , new to site,also looking to be a cuck.. I have a tiny bitch size penis that one inch only and very much useless .. wen it's completely flaccid I have to sit down to piss. I've seen womens vaginas in tight pants that sport a bigger bulge than mine so yeah..in need.. I take orders well and like to be told what to do.. and called names.. and humiliated

I'm ants , new to site,also looking to be a cuck.. I have a tiny bitch size penis that one inch only and very much useless .. wen it's completely flaccid I have to sit down to piss. I've seen womens vaginas in tight pants that sport a bigger bulge than mine so yeah..in need.. I take orders well and like to be told what to do.. and called names.. and humiliated
Yes there seems to be a lot of this going around.

Tinder has worked more than a few times. I just put on a pic with a white background and the word cuckold from google. Then I give 3 things that make me sound more than a traditional man. Then briefly explain I am a confident service sub guy who enjoys sharing my girl. I don't like name calling just enjoy knowing you're having the best sex possible. Plus if you are a QOS or understand I enjoy cleanup but still want a relationship. Its ALWAYS show her you're a man first and a cum eating cuck second. Also, if you get tinder premium, which matches your passions to matches and get you unlimited swipes, you can set your passions as Black lives matter, LGTB, and poly, and that way you only see a woman you would be open to it. Then swipe on literally EVERYONE. If she only has " black lives matter" under her passion is just wants black dick

Tinder has worked more than a few times. I just put on a pic with a white background and the word cuckold from google. Then I give 3 things that make me sound more than a traditional man. Then briefly explain I am a confident service sub guy who enjoys sharing my girl. I don't like name calling just enjoy knowing you're having the best sex possible. Plus if you are a QOS or understand I enjoy cleanup but still want a relationship. Its ALWAYS show her you're a man first and a cum eating cuck second. Also, if you get tinder premium, which matches your passions to matches and get you unlimited swipes, you can set your passions as Black lives matter, LGTB, and poly, and that way you only see a woman you would be open to it. Then swipe on literally EVERYONE. If she only has " black lives matter" under her passion is just wants black dick

Hello everyone,

Hello cucky

Hello everyone,

Maybe want to meet ?

Back