Wannabe cuck hubby looking to show off my slutty wife and meet fellow cucks

35/35 married couple from India. Both of us working in IT MNC's Blessed with a kid who is 4 year old now.
Hubby: Super kinky. No boundaries. All in for getting cuckolded by my gorgeous sexy slutty wife.
Wife: Horny. Wants more in bed. Ok with fantasizing and roleplaying about other men and scenarios. But, not yet ready for real encounters.

Would love to meet and chat with fellow cucks or wannabe cucks. Buzz me!
RDT_20211024_050210388875381607276940.jpg

35/35 married couple from India. Both of us working in IT MNC's Blessed with a kid who is 4 year old now.
Hubby: Super kinky. No boundaries. All in for getting cuckolded by my gorgeous sexy slutty wife.
Wife: Horny. Wants more in bed. Ok with fantasizing and roleplaying about other men and scenarios. But, not yet ready for real encounters.

View attachment 4493945
She is gorgeously SEXY
Love her CURVES

View attachment 4493945
She makes my TBC throb

View attachment 4493945
Nothing better than those curves want to be deep in

View attachment 4493945
Very lovely

View attachment 4493945
Super sexy

View attachment 4493945
Would love to connect ...

View attachment 4493945
Let me plant a seed in her FLOWER BOX ...
She is just a darling ...😍

View attachment 4493945
29 male, half Indian, half black.
Hit me up if you're down.

View attachment 4493945
Super sexy .....yummy actually

Back