Wanna find out about your wife/gf?

I've done this many times.. I chat w the wife/GF (email works the best).. flirt w her and find out any of her secret fetishes.. and ill send you back the convo.. without ever mentioning you so she has no idea.
I'm a personal trainer and have had a lot of success with doing this. I have never had the wife/GF find out that her man was involved so it will be discreet.
Message me if your interested or have any questions....
Lagen_wright sc

I've done this many times.. I chat w the wife/GF (email works the best).. flirt w her and find out any of her secret fetishes.. and ill send you back the convo.. without ever mentioning you so she has no idea.
I'm a personal trainer and have had a lot of success with doing this. I have never had the wife/GF find out that her man was involved so it will be discreet.
This is a very interesting approach! You can be a complete cuckold without having the diffuclt task to convince the wife who think you are loosing interest in her and so on...
You should teach other Black Alpha do the same!

Are you still willing to help? Or any other black alphas that can help? I'm pretty sure she craves BBC but hasn't admitted to it and would need some help.. any and all black men willing to help please DM

How do you go about what’s your process what do you say dm me please

This is the dumbest idea I've heard in this forum in quite some time. No explanation as to how the wife randomly gets this email that she would respond to.

Exactly how white and gay are you?

Back