Wanna find out about your wife/gf?

I've done this many times.. I chat w the wife/GF (email works the best).. flirt w her and find out any of her secret fetishes.. and ill send you back the convo.. without ever mentioning you so she has no idea.
I'm a personal trainer and have had a lot of success with doing this. I have never had the wife/GF find out that her man was involved so it will be discreet.
Message me if your interested or have any questions....

I've done this many times.. I chat w the wife/GF (email works the best).. flirt w her and find out any of her secret fetishes.. and ill send you back the convo.. without ever mentioning you so she has no idea.
I'm a personal trainer and have had a lot of success with doing this. I have never had the wife/GF find out that her man was involved so it will be discreet.
Where are you from?

Interested

Please 🙏

That’s awesome I’d love to do this and enjoy her eroticisms with another man,she’s done it before and I’m sure will love it agaian! We want a strong Bull with a huge cock to own her in my place,take her in our marital bed and finally consumate our marriage! I’m sterile so it would be so erotic if she enjoyed her first live sperm fertilization I’ve never provided,to attempt to breed her as your whore! I want to see if she offers to suck your fat cock and to get fucked hard n deeper than I ever have! Your cock is about 10xs my cock by volume I’m sure,let us know? This is the cuckhubby of us btw,nice to meet you Sir!

I also did it to my wife created a fake profile with pictures of a black male, she replied to every message

Do you text them

Back