Waiting handcuffed for my BBC

My wife only got handcuffed one time that I know of because she is claustrophobic and doesn’t like it. However this one night we had gone to Dallas to meet one of her “guys”
and he told her he had a friend that wanted to come over later and she agreed. Anyway her guy had just got done hammering her when the guy showed up. She was laying on her stomach dozed off. The had a bag with him and before I knew what was happening he had pulled out some handcuffs and had her hands cuffed behind her back. When she realized what was happening and started protesting the guys stuck a ball gag in her mouth. He turned her over and had clamps on her nipples in a heartbeat. Then he dropped his pants to show her the biggest black cock we had ever seen. Even her guy had just fucked her twice he had trouble getting his coco in but when he did she had the biggest orgasms she had ever had. When he finished with her he dressed and pitched me the handcuff key and said your wife has the best pussy I have ever had.
my wife made me promise that that would never happen again.

That would only be the first position of the night!!!
I know my wife does like to be totally taken by a group of black cocks, So they ask me to tie her to the bed and spread eagle her so she could not close her legs and keep her hands tight to wear she could not cover herself . This is what she looked like when they walked in, she had her pussy being eaten, both tits being sucked and a cock in her mouth . Then they fucked her one by one. Most of them just plain out and out fucked her like she was a rag doll . It did not last long, she got each of them off in a short time each of them cumming in her. They left and I fucked her like they did. They went to the bar and had a few drinks. They returned and tied her up with her ass in the air and her face at cock height . They fucked her ass and pussy along with face fucking her , but this time it took a long time. Some of them spent the night and continued to fuck her . She had so much cum in her when they let her stand up it gushed out of her and let cum droplets all the way to the bathroom. It was a unrepeatable night and she said being blindfolded made her feel each cock more . My little wife got fucked the hardest she has ever been fucked .

Back