Vocal black men

Pillowispa

Female
Real Person
I like to see videos of beautiful black men, whether they're with a woman or by themselves, and it's nice to hear that any woman involved is enjoying herself (makes me empathise more) but what's missing, for me, are men being vocal. I know it's not as common but I like to hear a man enjoying himself. I also love hearing him talking dirty. So, two questions:
  1. Am I the only woman who'd enjoy this in videos (or in an MP3 even)?
  2. Are there any videos (or mp3s) around that already have this element?

I like to see videos of beautiful black men, whether they're with a woman or by themselves, and it's nice to hear that any woman involved is enjoying herself (makes me empathise more) but what's missing, for me, are men being vocal. I know it's not as common but I like to hear a man enjoying himself. I also love hearing him talking dirty. So, two questions:
That is always hot for me too.

...and I hate to say it but we are often more vocal bc we are trying to get him to finish sooner 😁

From what I watch (not a lot, I like GonG fun) I like it when the guys are into it and talk assertively to the girl. Not nasty.........things like, "Is this what you were hoping for" in that voice.

Last edited:
I love when a black man talks nasty and dirty as he uses me .... having a hard time finding a man for that
Me too ❤️
Well... I'm sure there are plenty men willing. Finding the right one/s for me is way harder; just bc a man is black doesn't mean he's got an automatic green light.

Last edited:
No, my hubby and I like them too.

Back