Visiting Pennsylvania

If you are going to meet the other couple in Williamsport we might be able to travel down and meet you that way.

Not sure how much travel you are planning but we are going to a Halloween party at the Badd Kitty Club in Fredonia, NY on Saturday. I know it's a long hike but it's worth the effort. Plenty of pussy and wild sex.

Not sure how much travel you are planning but we are going to a Halloween party at the Badd Kitty Club in Fredonia, NY on Saturday. I know it's a long hike but it's worth the effort. Plenty of pussy and wild sex.
More info on bad kitty club

Private club in Fredonia,NY. Membership is free though. You can google it to find the website. They list the events on Swinglifestyle.com. They have parties once or twice a month. Front room is a regular dance floor with DJ and a bar plus a snack table.Next section has couches, sex beds and private rooms. Last area is nude sex area, semi private sex rooms and a big dark room with big group sex bed.

Private club in Fredonia,NY. Membership is free though. You can google it to find the website. They list the events on Swinglifestyle.com. They have parties once or twice a month. Front room is a regular dance floor with DJ and a bar plus a snack table.Next section has couches, sex beds and private rooms. Last area is nude sex area, semi private sex rooms and a big dark room with big group sex bed.
I would like to take wife there when we visit wineries is front area just like a regular bar with dancing I would take her there for a ******* and go from there is there a lot of bbc there

The front is basically like a club but they don't have a liquer license so you have to byob and check it at the bar. Then bar tenders will mix your drinks for you. Also it's clothing optional so there is lots of nudity by the end of the night. The crowd is more white than black but Lo always manages to hook up with at least one black guy per party. At the Halloween party she did a 3 way with a black guy and an ltalian guy. The back guy did her twice more during the night. I took her last. She had fun.

Back