Visit Thailand stay for free in our Villa just serve my Girlfriend!

reading a message like this to be honest, as a Bull I would **** you up to be honest as you have no respect what so ever for your wife, to think she has nothing to say....... dude you need to respect her or ill visit your villa and boot you myself
Bro. Do you believe any shred of this dribble? That’s an internet picture number one. This guy ain’t got no ocean side villa he’s letting strangers stay at for free. Be a little more skeptical. He’s a troll. That account will be deduct after he gets off on his fantasy chatting with dummies who actually believe this farce

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

so typical drama boys here lol i already expected that this forum is full of bla bla boys who sit in their basements dreaming to be a big shot.

Bro. Do you believe any shred of this dribble? That’s an internet picture number one. This guy ain’t got no ocean side villa he’s letting strangers stay at for free. Be a little more skeptical. He’s a troll. That account will be deduct after he gets off on his fantasy chatting with dummies who actually believe this farce

Any more stupid remarks? Cloudy Weather ;P

View attachment Video.mov

Last edited:
Back