Violating the Sanctity of his Bed

I think giving up you bed is more symbolic and more off a big step than is understood. You are acknowledging that the bull is replacing you with regards to fucking because she wants to and you know you can’t compete (bigger more stamina). It’s a big deal and correct for many.

I send this from our guest room, my spot was taken by her bull. It’s not easy but it’s right for us because she wants this.

The sanctity of Robin and my bed was violated many years ago by Robin and a black lover. When it happened it didnt seem like that big of a deal but as I watched Robin and her black lover making passonate love in our maritial bed I felt mixed emotions about knowing that no longer was our bed our private sanctuary to be together and make our love...it was now just another bed for Robin to bring black men for her sexual pleasures. I knew that from that point on I would sleep where black men had fucked my wife and lay in the wet aftermath of their passonate love making without choice. When you live the IR lifestlye as Robin and i do...share your loving wife with so many black men....nothing is sacred....not even the bed where you sleep with your loving wife. It is definetly a very big step in being a cuckold.

I think giving up you bed is more symbolic and more off a big step than is understood. You are acknowledging that the bull is replacing you with regards to fucking because she wants to and you know you can’t compete (bigger more stamina). It’s a big deal and correct for many.

I send this from our guest room, my spot was taken by her bull. It’s not easy but it’s right for us because she wants this.
I came home late from doing some training out of town. Her boyfriend car is in the driveway. So I come in quietly and peek in our bedroom. The are both asleep with her cuddled in his arm. So I’m in the guest bedroom tonight

Back