Videos of Bull cumming in husband's mouth?

Tombadilo

Couple
Hello. I am trying to convince my wife to let her bull pull out and stick his cock in my mouth to blow his load. She really prefers me to eat his cum out of her pussy but I think we will enjoy this more.

I wanted to find some videos of this to show her but it's hard to find ones where the bull actually puts his BBC fully in the cuck's mouth and nuts so he gets the whole load instead of just cumming on his face. Does anyone know of any where this happens?

Hello. I am trying to convince my wife to let her bull pull out and stick his cock in my mouth to blow his load. She really prefers me to eat his cum out of her pussy but I think we will enjoy this more.

I wanted to find some videos of this to show her but it's hard to find ones where the bull actually puts his BBC fully in the cuck's mouth and nuts so he gets the whole load instead of just cumming on his face. Does anyone know of any where this happens?

images

I can't resist his power and surrender him

Back