video call before meetup?

I'm curious as to know if you would videocall a person before you meetup, and if they don't agree to it what do you suggest that I should do differently. should i just trust them and take thier word for it? Would love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

I'm curious as to know if you would videocall a person before you meetup, and if they don't agree to it what do you suggest that I should do differently. should i just trust them and take thier word for it? Would love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Everyone … if you are in the game or setting up meetings trust me make sure you verify beforehand or at some point you will be waisting your time.Been there Sucks but bad apples are everywhere just saying.
We would be open to that not a big deal if everyone involved is real and willing to meet

Thats how me and wife start our meeting with stud but resently we have used the same jamaican bull 5.7 strong built with over 10 inch fat dick makes love to both passionate
Is very gentle and dosent humiliates during sex
Has a very thick cum that taste good and very passionate on me and my wife making us cum many times during the night
In between brakes we talk kiss all three and hug all three around him very very passionate night

Back