Video...

BBCNaija

Male
At this time and age I think this site should be able to allow for video call to enhance the experience and easily cut out the fakes. It can even be a separate app so we warn each other and keep away the criminals or fakes...

There's the verification process that's one step to rule out the easy catfishes but there are threads that have fake profiles and timewasters. if video call is available alot of people wouldn't be available to do it on the spot because their phone camera is broke or partner is unavailable due to working a daily 0001am to 1159pm shift, or privacy concerns. What type of criminals wouldn't be allowed though?

Some people don't want to go through the verification and they are real. People can verify who they want to meet or who are potential meet up could be by doing it themselves. Many are fake and have gold memberships....

Some people don't want to go through the verification and they are real. People can verify who they want to meet or who are potential meet up could be by doing it themselves. Many are fake and have gold memberships....
I agree that some people don't want to go though the verification and are real. there are also alot who don't want to go through the verification process that aren't real. There are different ways to vet the people you are trying to meet.it may be easier to make b2w a one-stop shop but if i'm vetting someone i'd want to do it off off b2w using line, slack, messenger, sc, facetime or zoom because that's what worked in the past for me the vetting is mutual and they want to know that I am who I say I am as much as i want them to.

but realistically which criminals are you concerned about?

Back