Very interested in bbc

Hello I am looking to finally explore my bbc fantasy I am just a little nervous about meeting up just don’t want to be in any danger
That's quite understandable. You just need to make sure that if you meet someone on here or wherever you may meet someone. That you get to know them a little bit first and if you do decide you're ready to treat yourself. then meet in a public place. Talk ask questions and If after that if you are feeling at ease then let your fantasy become a reality

That's quite understandable. You just need to make sure that if you meet someone on here or wherever you may meet someone. That you get to know them a little bit first and if you do decide you're ready to treat yourself. then meet in a public place. Talk ask questions and If after that if you are feeling at ease then let your fantasy become a reality
That’s a good idea I just am a little shy and reserved so I’m a little embarrassed

Hello I am looking to finally explore my bbc fantasy I am just a little nervous about meeting up just don’t want to be in any danger
Whoever you’re meeting, I’d suggest getting to know them first. Go on a few dates. Meet in public places and get a feel for the person, like you would for a boyfriend. Staying safe is the most important thing.

Last edited:
Whoever your meeting, I’d suggest getting to know them first. Go on a few dates. Meet in public places and get a feel for the person, like you would for a boyfriend. Staying safe is the most important thing.
Thank you for the advice I really appreciate it I will keep this in mind staying safe is better then any sex anyway

Back