Very Experienced/ Remote working cuck seeks QOS long term partner (Atlanta)

Cuckold25pitt

Male
Gold Member
From
GA, US
Hey there, I am very experienced cuck(see podcast) but you dont have to have experience. Just a love for the sexual hierarchy, sexual service and of course with the title of queen of spades, black men. I started with supporting interracial sex almost 15 years ago in high school when I went from cameraman to a supportive third with a female friend and her boyfriend. It had good times and bad. The cuck role has an adjustment period that I don't think many wannabe cucks understand. Especially, within the QOS world. I then started meeting couples online. Back with Craglist the OG of personal ads was still around. Then kept meeting women off dating apps interested in the Black-owned dynamic. Some became good friends of mine and we would meet a bull once or twice a month then she would find another guy who wasn't into cleanup duty.

Then I started flying to meet women on here in 2012. Before when there almost no one even knew how to pronounce the word "Cuckold" I moved for a women shortly after and for a good number of years we had the QOJ/QOS life. We met other couples, bulls, young snow bunny types etc. It came to an end bc of our age difference and me wanting to experience sex with more than holding a woman's hair/legs up. I moved home and 2 years late moved again. I want to keep this short and sweet.

As crazy as it may sound I want a woman who strongly believes in BWNO/QOS lifestyle. Someone who understands that I don't enjoy belittlement/name-calling but understands that my place is to support your sexual endeavors. I am NOT a stag. I belive in cuck support as a duty from fluffing, to holding, spreading, breast attention, and cleanup(as a show of respect and not humiliation.

I work fully remotely and have no problem with visiting you or you may if your serious about a very long term partner. I can work from anywhere and have few family and friends( From moving around to much) I am confident both as a man and as a cuck.

Attachments

• 20230203_030226.jpg
    20230203_030226.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 10
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20220503_154741_4.jpg
    IMG_20220503_154741_4.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 9
  • 20230829_145641.jpg
    20230829_145641.jpg