Verified Verify this AUSTRALIAN HOT WIFE

I had one australian guy who was African but didn’t want to swap face pics ...
Tells me “ he is proposing we meet now!” That why he didn’t need to swap face pics ....
I mean wtf
They haver their face between its legs

I must say, i've been a cuck for 30+ years, an ex wife that cucked me, an x fiance who cucked me and my current wife who cucks me... and the one thing that almost always had these three women want to drop out of the lifestyle, was being stood up, or bullshitted to online before meet ups etc.
Was never skin colour, cock size, or how good they were in bed... those never really mattered, but I have lost count of the times over 25 years, of my partners, spending days getting ready, buying outfits, heels, pussy waxed, booked restaurants, hotel rooms etc. only to be stood up at the last minute. That was nearly always the reason they lost interest in the lifestyle and wondered if it was worth the effort.
Just be as picky as you like and weed them out, once you find a good one or two, then just go for it :)
Yep also the money you spend on all of that

Yep also the money you spend on all of that
Sometimes we've blown $300-500 just in outfits, waxing, manicures, rooms etc. on a single night. We now just go out for dinner etc. and figure if they are a no show, then we'll just have a nice night out ourselves. We've also found, seeking married couples seeking women help as well, wives don't tend to waste your time, they are either intersted or not :)

Sometimes we've blown $300-500 just in outfits, waxing, manicures, rooms etc. on a single night. We now just go out for dinner etc. and figure if they are a no show, then we'll just have a nice night out ourselves. We've also found, seeking married couples seeking women help as well, wives don't tend to waste your time, they are either intersted or not :)
That’s great advice- thank you

Shame they aren’t as many serious blk guys in Sydney. After ping pong with four black guys over a week , all bailed on successive days...
blk guy 1 - we arranged to meet at 9pm I texted him all day - at 5pm -9pm no response. I was dressed and horny .At 10pm he texted he fell asleep ☹!!!
Blk guy 2- arrange to catch up . Ten minutes before hand too ******* to drive
Blk guy 3 turned up ******* . I mean staggering ******* so I sent him home in a cab
Blk guy 4 - turned up was white! ☹ Had catfish me with someone else’s pics 🤬
Im sorry about this and know that i have sent you a message and I’m different, let’s talk for a bit
I’ll be checking my account throughout the day in hope you reply to me.

Shame they aren’t as many serious blk guys in Sydney. After ping pong with four black guys over a week , all bailed on successive days...
blk guy 1 - we arranged to meet at 9pm I texted him all day - at 5pm -9pm no response. I was dressed and horny .At 10pm he texted he fell asleep ☹️!!!
Blk guy 2- arrange to catch up . Ten minutes before hand too ******* to drive
Blk guy 3 turned up ******* . I mean staggering ******* so I sent him home in a cab
Blk guy 4 - turned up was white! ☹️ Had catfish me with someone else’s pics 🤬

Wow in the states the bulls get catfished and/or stood up by so couples

overseas the couples get catfished and/or stood up by bulls

It is time for a trip lol

Back