Verified Please VERIFY us!

THANK YOU!! Here's a bit of playing around right after shooting our verification video last night. My poor pussy is still looking well used from the beating she took for 4 days last week from my BBC Owner and his friends! I'm not a big fan of my pussy closeup pix and vids, but my cucky says he and others enjoy them, so here you go! LOL

Hmmmm my vid didn't attach to my last message to you? I'll try this again! Here's a bit of playing around right after shooting our verification video last night. My poor pussy is still looking well used from the beating she took for 4 days last week from my BBC Owner and his friends! I'm not a big fan of my pussy closeup pix and vids, but my cucky says he and others enjoy them, so here you go! LOL

Attachments

• ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converted (3).gif
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converted (3).gif
    38.1 MB · Views: 332
I'm really happy to see you thriving in this lifestyle. I remember following you back on AFF when you were Hot4FunIowa, and how you were starting to get hooked on BBC 🥵 I look forward to seeing more of you on your Onlyfans page, and I can't wait to see where hubby's sissification leads 😈(personally I hope he gets to try getting fucked by a real BBC 😉🤫).

Hmmmm my vid didn't attach to my last message to you? I'll try this again! Here's a bit of playing around right after shooting our verification video last night. My poor pussy is still looking well used from the beating she took for 4 days last week from my BBC Owner and his friends! I'm not a big fan of my pussy closeup pix and vids, but my cucky says he and others enjoy them, so here you go! LOL
Gotta side with your husband on this…..you’re exquisite and completely gorgeous down there!

I wanna taste that!

Back