Questionable Verify please

That's not the "full" photoshop software, though, is it?
I know I sprang for the Adobe Photoshop 7.0 back in 2002 ... I'm still using it with 10.0 microsoft. Damn near broke me... it was like $600 to buy it.
Damn 600 lol yeah thats ridiculous!! Im pretty sure it is ive been using it for a while now and its 9.99 . Once you figure it out its really all you need in my opinion! Its Adobe Creations and it has photoshop as well as other programs you can use in there i believe!

From the rules: "Pictures or video must have NO digital editing, filtering, or other modifications with the ONLY exceptions being cropping or blurring of identifiable markings, such as tattoos or birthmarks"

I imaging filtering and/or converting the photos to black-and-white counts as a violation, regardless of the obviously bad editing.

Damn 600 lol yeah thats ridiculous!! Im pretty sure it is ive been using it for a while now and its 9.99 . Once you figure it out its really all you need in my opinion! Its Adobe Creations and it has photoshop as well as other programs you can use in there i believe!
Yeah, you don't have the full Adobe Photoshop but have what you need. I can work with any type of file or movie. Only problem now is that the operating system I use MS 10 has a bit of difficulty with it.

Back