Verified Verify Me

Impressively enthsiastic verification effort! You get. . . or maybe I should say, got the prize!

A week later but here is another try.
The tribute is included after consolidating Superman himself. Tipsy, no patience, naggy but paying homage. Sorry to the mods for the snappy reactions last time, but I hope this time really is good enough. The Japanese student part is only for @BlackPassion to understand because that is my BBC teacher..... you only get more of me if he allows it.View attachment 3093495View attachment 3093496View attachment 3093497View attachment 3093499
damnnnnn that pussy tho

Interesting how this passed as verification. Seeing as how the 3 pics are too similar and the female is not holding thes sign. .🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️. Not saying it's fake, jus pointing the inconsistency of what passes and what doesnt

Yeah very fake! and stay away!!!:lips:View attachment 3388568
U really misunderstood what I just said. Lol. I even stated that I'm not saying it's fake. My statement is regarding the initial 3 pics and the inconsistency that staff do with verifying folks. I've seen other members post similar type of pics and they get told to retry cuz of xyz. But other couples get verified right away. My whole point is every verification should be held to the same standards. Stop being so quick to defend for no damn reason

Back