Verified Verify Me

A week later but here is another try.
The tribute is included after consolidating Superman himself. Tipsy, no patience, naggy but paying homage. Sorry to the mods for the snappy reactions last time, but I hope this time really is good enough. The Japanese student part is only for @BlackPassion to understand because that is my BBC teacher..... you only get more of me if he allows it.View attachment 3093495View attachment 3093496View attachment 3093497View attachment 3093499
Built for BBC...

A week later but here is another try.
The tribute is included after consolidating Superman himself. Tipsy, no patience, naggy but paying homage. Sorry to the mods for the snappy reactions last time, but I hope this time really is good enough. The Japanese student part is only for @BlackPassion to understand because that is my BBC teacher..... you only get more of me if he allows it.View attachment 3093495View attachment 3093496View attachment 3093497View attachment 3093499
🙋🏾‍♂️🔥💦😋😍

fat pussy hahaha.....any possibility to put that fat on my ass???? hahaha. But thank you, I should say I have a serious fetish for fat black cocks at this moment, right?
Your Ass is cute baby, just right for You size 🖤
But gahddamn.. That Pussy looks so THICK n juicy 💦! That's what a BBC needs for hours of pounding and stretching :sex: :devilish:

So its not everyday I get called 'Superman but this little lady has become a close friend of mine over the past 5 years
as well as an owned japanese slut student in the making.

Pleased and proud to see you back on the site again and re-verified. I can confirm she is real & black owned by me. :qos:
Bruh y'all got any videos or pics coming my Guy?

Back