Verified PAWG for BBC in N.Florida! 😘

In Miami until the the 18th, then Gainesville until late December where I'll be vacationing in the ATL! If you're interested in meeting with me lmk, had an amazing date last week & already dreaming about my next date :love:

Rare opportunity for a VERIFIABLY STD FREE gentleman! I've recently gone back on birth control & have been fantasizing about getting a certain creamy white filling. Honestly just looking to bother the heck out of my husband & come home dripping! He might not like it ,but honestly getting a rise out of him is half the fun for me these days. :wub:

Serious inquiries only, I ignore time wasters, not looking to sex chat with anyone for days only to have a no show!

Last edited:
Rare opportunity for a VERIFIABLY STD FREE gentleman! I've recently gone back on birth control & have been fantasizing about getting a certain creamy white filling. Honestly just looking to bother the heck out of my husband & come home dripping! He might not like it ,but honestly getting a rise out of him is half the fun for me these days. :wub:

Serious inquiries only, I ignore time wasters, not looking to sex chat with anyone for days only to have a no show!
Lets do it)

Would love to chill later today i have a nice thick 9 inches for you

Attachments

• 1F3FCCFD-FA85-45AA-922A-F333F2A42A94.jpeg
    1F3FCCFD-FA85-45AA-922A-F333F2A42A94.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13

I have negative std results and can show you. Im in Miami area. PM me if you wanna meet before you go to Gainesville

Back