Verified PAWG for BBC in N.Florida! 😘

Have a few surprise days off work! I'm hoping to fill them (& myself :sex:) with some long, fat & endurant BBC. I'm looking for at least 8.5 & THICK, I know it's a lot to ask, but I'm willing to give a lot in exchange! 

Free till Tuesday & very excited to meet new friends to film with. :mstickle:

If you're interested in making movies hmu - you'll be like 1 1/2 hrs away from me!!
Would love too! Don't think I forgot your offer for drinks either. Jacksonville may have been canceled but with you less than 2 hrs away I definitely think we could have some fun. :love:
I hope you ladies lez each other! ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍?

Finally moved to Gainesville for at least the next year! Living here while taking some classes at UF, so I'd love for a nice new BBC friend to show me around town & his bedroom :wub: :sex: :threesome:

Back