Verified PAWG for BBC in N.Florida! 😘

Looking to either play one on one & film or have hubby film/watch.
Very flexible with time & location ,but being ok with filming is a must.
Is my BBC prince charming out there ? :wub:
Dammmmm looking good. S Broward would love to chat.

Looking to either play one on one & film or have hubby film/watch.
Very flexible with time & location ,but being ok with filming is a must.
Is my BBC prince charming out there ? :wub:
I am a bbc fanatic new here from miami I have a couple of friends I am unfortunatly unable to service I can give you the info if you like? oneis realeasy to find just go to first and third or the store accross from the blue note ask for 25 he can helpyou no problem;-)

Unsuccessful week with the site, just flake after fake after flake, where are you my BBC prince charming? Looking for a new friend for tonight!

Edit: Looking for men at least as large as the hubby (8in) but larger is always welcome! ? Nothing against anyone, I just know what it takes to get me going. Thank you!

Last edited:
Not currently down there but will be in Southern Florida not camera shy. We should meet up for a ******* see if the chemistry is there

How far are your from Orlando?

full
Very nice

Unsuccessful week with the site, just flake after fake after flake, where are you my BBC prince charming? Looking for a new friend for tonight!

Edit: Looking for men at least as large as the hubby (8in) but larger is always welcome! ? Nothing against anyone, I just know what it takes to get me going. Thank you!
Hmmmmmm, give me a try and I'm local

Back