Verified PAWG for BBC in N.Florida! 😘

Who's free this weekend? I just had a "sure thing" suddenly decide to flake. Would love to fill the void. :mstickle:
I'm in the Boynton Beach area and can entertain. I have no issues with filming as long as I get permission to post it on my own site. I do not have many pictures here, because I do not care to send dick pics unless requested. Also, If I agree to meet. I will respect your time and not flake on you.

I'm in the Boynton Beach area and can entertain. I have no issues with filming as long as I get permission to post it on my own site. I do not have many pictures here, because I do not care to send dick pics unless requested. Also, If I agree to meet. I will respect your time and not flake on you.
Feel free to send me a PM with any media you'd like to show me & we can try to see if our schedules match.

So Miami has been kind of a mixed bag. Two meets in two weeks, one disappointing & one spectacular. I'm gonna need a tie-breaker gentlemen, who can send me off with a bang? :sex:
Hey how are you my name is junior I'm a BBC looking for some fun. I'm clean and recently tested. I aim to please let have some fun.

Kik: <removed>
Phone: <removed>

Attachments

• 32628c05-cc1a-41bd-8915-b1b9170a475a.png
    32628c05-cc1a-41bd-8915-b1b9170a475a.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
So who's looking to stuff me like a turkey & make me gobble? 🦃
******* are with the Ex, no desire to attend some overlypacked Friendsgiving bullshit & the nature of my job/this pandemic is keeping me away from the rest of my family this Thanksgiving.
I might as well make the most of it & have myself a BBC Thanksgiving. 😘

So who's looking to stuff me like a turkey & make me gobble? 🦃
******* are with the Ex, no desire to attend some overlypacked Friendsgiving bullshit & the nature of my job/this pandemic is keeping me away from the rest of my family this Thanksgiving.
I might as well make the most of it & have myself a BBC Thanksgiving. 😘
I'm up for Friday

I have a surprise day off work today! No idea when my next chance to play will be so let's see if we can have some fun today. If you're hung & available let's get to know each other.

NOTE: Please be verified, willing to film & willing to come to me!

Sexy Jessica Alba GIF

I have a surprise day off work today! No idea when my next chance to play will be so let's see if we can have some fun today. If you're hung & available let's get to know each other.

Sexy Jessica Alba GIF
I'm here today

Sexy Jessica Alba GIF
Let me know what time pm me and I’ll be there

Sexy Jessica Alba GIF
I'm in town if you wanna meet up

Back