Verification Process is CLOSED to Non-Black single men. That’s Humiliating.

whiteman4Dom

Male
Gold Member
SINGLE NON-BLACK MEN - The verification process is reserved ONLY for black men, females, and couples. We do NOT verify non-black males at this time because no one is on the site posing as one. Non-black male submissions will NOT be accepted.

As a white cuckolded male, my first wife left me for a Middle-Eastern quite Dominant black men. Subsequently he introduced two of his friends to my two daughters as well. Thats not half as emasculated as I feel right now knowing I can’t get Verified because this platform doesn’t like non-black men. Faggots and losers we are I guess.

My assumption is that they are not accepting verification for people in that group because they are not the target audience of this site. The stated purpose of B2W is to facilitate heterosexual interactions between black men and single females or couples.

Honest question: What opportunity or interaction do you feel the site is depriving you of by refusing to verify you as a single white male?

SINGLE NON-BLACK MEN - The verification process is reserved ONLY for black men, females, and couples. We do NOT verify non-black males at this time because no one is on the site posing as one. Non-black male submissions will NOT be accepted.

As a white cuckolded male, my first wife left me for a Middle-Eastern quite Dominant black men. Subsequently he introduced two of his friends to my two daughters as well. Thats not half as emasculated as I feel right now knowing I can’t get Verified because this platform doesn’t like non-black men. Faggots and losers we are I guess.
I love that it discriminates against us. Re enforced how pathetic most of us are.

Back